Top Ten Tuesday | Fave Books I've Read So Far This Year

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I am finally back for Top Ten Tuesday!  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week: Top Ten Book I've Read So Far This Year. I've only read 26 books this year, and I didn't feel comfortable rating these books against each other, so I just rated them against all books and actually only 5 books made the cut for any kind of shortlist I might write.  This means that I clearly need some recommendations for better books.  Note that the list is in reverse order.


5. This Time Next Door (Oakland Hills #2) by Gretchen Galway
4. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
1. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales


I am SO surprised by how this turned out, actually. I anticipate (and hope) that this will drastically change by the end of the year, though I'm pretty excited to see that. What made your TTT this week?

4 comments

  1. Fangirl made my list! Loved that book. I need to check out your #1 book and I have the Lunar series on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved FANGIRL and CRESS (which is on my list). I haven't read the others, but THIS SONG WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE is definitely on my TBR list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Fangirl! I really want to read This Song Will Save Your Life :)
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Song Will Save Your Life was way way way better than I thought it was going to be. As I was reading it I was just having so many feelings. So I figured that means it should be number 1. ;)

      Delete